Welcome to our 2022/23 Summer Snapshot. This edition tells the stories of:
- Our wonderful education Programs back in full-swing.
- The journey of an i sea, i care Ambassadors.
- A dolphin called Traveller that gave the first concrete evidence of the movement of common dolphins from Bass Strait as far as Wonthaggi into Port Phillip.
- The importance of asking the right questions as we see many projects planned off Victoria.
- Pollution concerns for our dolphins.
You can download a PDF or read it as a Flipbook.