Our Adopt-A-Dolphin family has been with us since 1991.
Some save their pocket money, some their pension and others help their children or grandchildren to join. From the beginning, they supported our struggle to understand the issues facing our dolphins and bays, then to provide solutions.
$98 p.a. Associate Members pack, updates and more!
A gift of Adopt-A-Dolphin is a gift to the community as well as your loved one. Together you will support: RESEARCH - looking at dolphin health, EDUCATION - to build stewardship and reduce pollution and our award-winning 'i sea, i care' School Ambassador Program - where over 5000 ambassadors have help the community to learn to 'Care for Our Bays'.
YOUR support to give our dolphins and bays a chance to stay healthy .....
WE MUST ACT NOW .....
Whilst we have made progress with the health of our bays, a future with extremes from climate change and our population doubling by 2060, pose great risks to the future of our dolphins and bays. Beach closures after summer rain storms, now, tell us that we have no room for complacency.
What supporters receive?
- $98 p.a. support and membership ($10 membership, $88 tax deductible)
- You receive a personalised certificate, sticker, DRI cap, stress dolphin and cards
- Kids receive mini posters and activity sheets
- You become an Associate Member of the Dolphin Research Institute and receive a member's booklet, member's card, invitations to Institute events and more!
"Adopt-A-dolphin" & FREE Dolphin Swim
- $150 includes all the benefits an Adopt-A-Dolphin membership with the added bonus of a Dolphin Swim tour donated by Moonraker Dolphin Swims from Sorrento (over $130 value for swim)
HOW DOES Adopt-A-Dolphin WORK?
Adopt-A-Dolphin supports all our work, to care for all our dolphins and their environment. So you don't get you 'own dolphin'.
We keep you regularly updated on our dolphins and all our work in research and education.
We will invite you or the recipient of your gift Adopt to renew the support after 12 months. Some of our supporters are now renewing for the 26th year!
Supporters who chose the dolphin swim option will receive a voucher and information to book their trip.
HAVE CONFIDENCE ......
You can have confidence that your support will help to make a difference and will be proud about your involvement.
The Institute is registered as a 'medium sized charity' with the Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission.
Our accounts are independently audited and published on our website.
We do not employ external fundraisers and spend less than 10% of revenue on fundraising.
Please call with any questions 03 5979 7100